BEST TIME TO VISIT IS JUNE
BEST OF SOUTHERN AFRICA
A wonderful mixture of an exciting city, best of African wildlife, diverse eco-systems and in each area you will be guaranteed exquisite natural beauty
CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
WHY VISIT CAPE TOWN?
1. NATURAL BEAUTY surrounds this cosmopolitan city. The iconic Table Mountain will take your breath away, especially when viewing the city from the top. Endless white beaches and your visit would not be complete without visiting Boulders Beach, home to the penguins. The coastal drives will be on your itinerary, allowing you to take in the powerful ocean, fynbos (indigenous flora), rock formations, and fishing villagers.
2. WINELANDS. Cape Town is home to many wine regions that are producing world class wines. The in-land areas of Cape Town are prolific in winelands countryside - beauty and charm of old homesteads and rows of vineyards.
3. THE PEOPLE. Friendly, creative, and diverse. We are the Rainbow Nation
4. ATTRACTIONS. Cape Town is littered with interesting historcial areas. The Inner City tour will allow you to explore The Good Hope Castle and Government Gardens. Bo-Kaap (a distinct neighbourhood) will hold your architectural interest with Cape Dutch and Cape Georgian styles and your palate with tastes and flavours of Cape Malay food. Robben Island, Kirstenbosch Gardens and Table Mountain are a few main attractions.
5. SHOPPING. Variety and value
6. FOOD. You will find whatever you are in the mood for on the day, from street food to 5-star cuisine. Cape Malay, African, Seafood, World Food, Winelands Tapas (cheese and breads)
KRUGER PARK, SOUTH AFRICA
WHY VISIT THE KRUGER PARK?
1. One of the largest Game Reserves in Africa
2. Visit in Winter, allows for greater animal visibility due to less brush
3. Visit in Winter, allows for less mosquitos
4. Large variety of Wildlife and incredible sightings
5. Diverse landscapes
VICTORIA FALLS, ZIMBABWE OR ZAMBIA
WHY VISIT THE VICTORIA FALLS?
1. One of the World's most striking natural wonders
2. Sunset cruise down the Zambezi River
4. Day trip to Chobe Reserve
5. African Restaurants and entertainment
OKAVANGO DELTA, BOTSWANA
WHY VISIT THE OKAVANGO DELTA?
1. Winter is the perfect time, due to the Delta being in flood allowing for the magic of this unique wilderness area to come to life.
2. Mokoro boat safaris (dug-out canoes)
3. Lechwe, an adapted aquatic antelope
4.Very low human footprint
5. Excellent population of mammals and birds
6. Remote Wilderness
7. A place like no other!